As the moment approaches closer and closer to our return to the Ottobar on July 16th for Super Art Fight 4, we’re hearing you fans loud and clear.
You want to know how to get involved. How you can make Super Art Fight a better Super Art Fight.
This is where you, the fans, get to get involved. Here are some simple and great ways to get others excited for Super Art Fight 4.
- See that poster above? Feel free to download it and post it on your site. It links to a super large version, too. Â Want to print it out and flyer for the show? We’ve got a black & white, print ready version right here.
- Gonna be in line, during pre-reg badge pickup for Otakon on that Thursday Night? Tell your friends, tell your fellow line goers about the sweet show going on just MINUTES away from the Baltimore Convention Center! Â Feel free to take some of those flyers, too!
- Are you on Twitter? Follow our official Twitter right here, and if you see a post that interests you? Retweet it, or tag your thoughts with the hashtag #superartfight. Â That tag will be in use on the NIGHT of the show, so if you’re in attendance and twittering, you can share your Super Art Fight thoughts across the web.
- Are you on Facebook? Befriend the official Super Art Fight fan page here, and feel free to invite your friends to the show via the official Super Art Fight 4 event page here.
- Dig our videos? Get them first by subscribing to our YouTube Channel here, and feel free to rate and comment on our videos. You never know, we might just respond in kind!
But all and all, the most important way for you to get involved is be there on July 16th at the Ottobar. If you haven’t bought your tickets yet, why delay? Do it TODAY!
The anticipation level is high here at SAF HQ, and if your excitement is anywhere near ours, we promise to deliver the show beyond shows on July 16th. Let’s make it a night to remember!